Changing Clients’ needs calls for Innovation in the Asset management industry?
And redefinitions of classical definitions such a risk and diversification, topped by evolving financial regulations will be the driving forces … (ft.com)
Forget about Asset Allocation… What really matters? FEES!
“asset allocation matters much less than investors think […]But what does matter is how much you pay in fees.” (thinkadvisor.com)
Fees do seem to matter the most, but is there something else investors seem to forget about? TAXES!
– ETFs as an inherently tax efficient vehicle (etf.com)
– simple tax strategies with ETFs (investopedia.com)
Why do investors insist on allocating money to HEDGE FUNDS?
– cons: [J.C. Bogle –“the relentless rules of humble arithmetic.” The more you pay, the less you keep.] (nytimes.com)
– pros: “it comes down to trusting an individual versus trusting everybody” (medium.com)
Is CASH really an asset class?
” keep three to six months living expenses in cash on hand, but … anything beyond that is purely emotional or closet market-timing” (thereformedbroker.com)
Does GOLD really deserve a spot in your Asset Allocation?
– “Gold is a safe store of value but not an investment” (forbes.com)
– Academic Insight – The Truth about Gold (cfapubs.org)
-> Chart of the Day: Gold in Retreat ! (bloombergview.com)
Do not hesitate to share your comments & thoughts (see comment section below).
Subscribe with your email address (see dedicated section on the right) to be automatically notified when a new article is published. Also, don’t forget to follow us (here and on our other social media pages, which include Facebook, Twitter & Instagram).
Stay tuned dear Storm-Troopers !
(Yes, this is indeed the term we coined for our loyal readers… Oh and yes, we are Star Wars fans).